Ring Sizing Tips
IF YOU HAVE AN EXISTING RING
1. Measure the diameter (mm) of a ring that fits the desired finger
2. Use the Ring Sizing Chart to locate your size
IF NOT, MEASURE YOUR FINGER
1. Wrap a strip of paper around your finger, just above the knuckle, and mark the point at which the two ends meet
2. Measure the paper from mark to mark to find your ring circumference (mm)
3. Use the Ring Sizing Chart to locate your size
Ring Sizing Chart
The average ring size for women is size ; the average ring size for men is size .
A ring should fit secure enough so that it will never fall off. It should have a loose comfortable fit when sliding it over your knuckle.